About our School
WE AT FRANSCHHOEK HIGH SCHOOL AIM TO:
1. Educate with the purpose of developing a holistic person rooted in godliness and manifesting itself in interpersonal relationships and a positive attitude and approach to life’s challenges.
2. Educate creatively and purposefully with a view to develop the full potential of our learners academically, economically, religiously, socially, culturally and on the sports field.
3. Develop self-respect, self discipline, honesty, integrity and leadership.
4. Empower our learners to play a constructive role in all communities they may serve.
5. Spread the light of knowledge.